WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We only collect personal information that is necessary to carry out our Branch activities. Personal information held by us may include:
- For Members/100 Club/Donors – your name, current address, contact phone numbers, email address, payment details (including credit card details if relevant) and donation details.
- For our Corporate Partners this will also include the name of the Authorising Officer and Contact Person.
- For our Scholarship and Grant Applicants please refer to the Application Forms on this website.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Directly from you when you provide us with information by phone, mail, email or via our website.
- From publicly available sources.
HOW DO WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- To process donations and membership or assistance applications.
- To communicate directly with you as a member, partner, supporter, beneficiary or volunteer, to keep you informed of our work, fundraising activities and to thank you for your support. Your information is for Lord’s Taverners use only. We will not share your information with anyone, including our partners, without your consent.
- To undertake general business activities, including interacting with our providers, billing and administration. We may need to disclose your personal information to our designated financial institution.
HOW SECURE IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We regard the security of your personal information as a priority and implement a number of physical and electronic measures to protect it. (Password protected computer; Firewalls/Malware installed.) We remind you, however, that the internet is not a secure environment and although all care will be taken we can not guarantee the security of information you provide to us via electronic means.
The Executive of the Association are fully aware of their obligations regarding confidentiality with regard to your personal information.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You have a right to seek access to, and correction of the personal information which we hold about you. We ask that you put your request in writing and send it to The Privacy Officer, Lord’s Taverners Northern NSW PO Box 4133, Goonellabah NSW 2480.
We will normally respond to your request within 14 days.
PRIVACY RELATED QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions about privacy-related issues or wish to complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or the handling of your personal information by us, you may lodge a complaint by writing to our Privacy Officer, Lord’s Taverners Northern NSW, PO Box 4133, Goonellabah NSW 2480.
We will normally respond to your letter within 30 days.
If you are dissatisfied with our response, you may refer the matter to the OAIC:
Phone: 1300 363 992
Fax: 02 9284 9666
Post: GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001
We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient unless we have your consent or are required to do so by law.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
By using the Lord’s Taverners Northern NSW website you signify your assent to this Privacy Statement. If this Statement is updated changes will be made on this page.
Please direct any queries to The Privacy Officer, Lord’s Taverners NSW, PO Box 4133, Goonellabah NSW 2480